The Materials Systems Manager is responsible for the conceptualization, development, and continuous improvement of systems and tools across all elements of the Supply Chain organization. The Materials Systems Development Manager will interact directly with key folks from Supply Chain, Finance, Business Management, and IT to understand business needs, develop new solutions and optimize various internal and external supply chain solutions. The position will act as an internal and external (customer and supply base) consultant regarding Jabil’s Supply Chain system capabilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assess and lead the development and deployment of global Supply Chain system solutions for all areas of Supply Chain.
· Collaborate with Jabil’s Supply Chain team to develop industry leading capabilities that improve Jabil’s performance and customer service levels.
· Work with divisional leads and key Supply Chain personnel and lead the development of analytics and metrics for all areas of materials management.
· Provide continuous support and expertise in Supply Chain tool development, enhancement, testing, and solution deployment.
· Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Jabil’s Supply Chain capabilities and tools.
· Lead the conceptualization and design of new supply chain solutions, tools and work with development teams to ensure clear understanding of design requirements.
· Manage supply chain optimization projects which encompass resources across many functional groups and regions.
· Provide effective leadership and cooperation with the Supply Chain group, IT, and Business Management teams for assigned projects.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
§ Extremely strong skills with proven track record in supply chain, materials management, advanced analytics, algorithm development, project management, communication, leadership, business analytics, process development, and change management are required.
§ Attention to detail and ability to work well with teams is also required.
§ Advanced PC skills including extensive knowledge of SAP, Rapid Response, and Excel.
§ Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer contracts, liability agreements, business periodicals, and procedure manuals.
§ Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
§ Ability to interface and influence all levels of management internal and external to Jabil.
§ Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
§ Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.