Assist and support the organization with ongoing monitoring of conformance to the requirements of relevant legislations (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley). Responsible for the management of medium to low complexity compliance assignment within the IT organization. Participate in the process to generate and/or monitor standards, procedures, guidelines and controls to guarantee compliance of data systems and applications. Actively participate in identifying areas of improvement for these processes and/or procedures. Act as liaison between IT and Internal or External Auditors during audit and Risk & Assurance reviews.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Communicate the schedule of the Internal and External audit to IT and collect resource commitment for each phase
· Train and educate the IT organization on legislation requirements, Jabil general and application controls
· Drive validation of Jabil general and application control throughout the IT organization (corporate and site)
· Drive timely collection of documentation requested by internal and external auditors to validate compliance to general and application control throughout the IT organization (corporate and site)
· Act as facilitator between IT and Internal/External Audit Team
· Communicate Audit status updates and final results to upper level management
· Recommend and coordinate implement of corrective actions to close remediation items
· Highlight area of improvement encountered during audit that pose compliance threats.
· Recommend changes to procedures and standards to ensure compliance to ensure compliance while minimizing the impact on business processes.
· Serve as a focal point for escalation and solution of compliance issues
· Perform evaluation of internal controls.
· Maintain positive relations with all employees and seek suggestions/ways of improving compliance of IT processes and systems
· Drive process, procedure and systems continuous improvement, identify creative ways to reduce costs by streamlining them, assure they are efficient and not redundant
· Participate in/drive project and ensure timely project delivery. Organize own work effectively and efficiently.
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to IT systems
· Participate in the exchange of ideas within the department. Ask questions and encourage input from other team members
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers and conference with them on complex or unusual situations
· Demonstrate commitment to customer service: anticipate, meet and exceed customer expectations, solve customer problems quickly and effectively, make customer issues a priority
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company, IT and department policy, processes and procedures
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· Customer service skills as well as effective communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
· Very good presentation skills.
· Meticulous attention to details and able to perform detailed task carefully and precisely.
· Able to handle repetitive task and eager to learn new knowledge and skills.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
· Ability to coordinate work from multiple resources, including remote ones.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.