Performs testing and examination of finished goods in order to identify and repair complex faults.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs testing and examination of finished goods in order to identify and repair complex faults.
· Utilizes specialized equipment in order to perform detailed testing.
· Analyzes failure data received for testing equipment.
· Communicates findings to manufacturing and engineering teams for any process improvements.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.