Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the company’s accounting system and work independently with general supervision from management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in preparation of consolidated financial statements including balance sheets, profit, loss and subsidiary statements.
· Review and analyzes general ledger account balances.
· Verify accuracy, makes recommendations for corrections.
· Prepare monthly reconciliation and balance sheets.
· Analyze financial transactions including costing issues, PPV analysis, etc.
· Analyze data related to overall profit and costing detail.
· Prepare timely reports and communication with functional areas.
· Train other employees both within and outside the department.
· Work as a liaison between suppliers and offsite accounts payable team.
· Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the company’s cost accounting system.
· Prepare complex entries relating to cost accounts.
· Collect data and prepare reports on inventories, cost of goods sold and product cost variances.
· Work closely with Materials Departments to ensure appropriate product costing and conduct audit activities to ensure accurate cycle counts and physical inventory valuations.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
· At least 3+ years of overall accounting experience.
· SAP experience preferred.
· Ability to meet deadline demands with accurate and timely information.
· Multitask, prioritize and manage multiple project in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.