Working under general supervision, performs a variety of non-routine operations for assembly line production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assembles units using visual aids, verbal and/or written work instruction.
· Prepares parts for box build/final assembly.
· Assembles units with proper hardware sequence.
· Assembles units using rivets guns, electrical screwdrivers, small hand tools.
· Documents problems that occur.
· Uses SAP for confirmation duties.
· Uses Engineering Drawings as needed.
· Performs ECO as assigned.
· Builds chassis assembly as required.
· Operates simple equipment including swage, wire prep, contact system, preset dies, cut off machines, etc.
· May perform board masking manually.
· May require soldering
· May be required to work overtime.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English . Must comprehend verbal and/or written instructions and other documentation.
· Knowledge of ESD.
· Knowledge of Safety.
· Knowledge of hardware and wire harness ID.
· Understanding of item descriptions on Bill of Material (BOM).
· Understanding of Engineering Drawing and Engineering Changed Order (ECO)
· Able to use rivets guns, screwdrivers, small, hand tools.
· Ability to build chassis assembly with at least one-year experience building complex chassis.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Two or more year’s progressively complex experience in a related field of work.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.