Support level trainee completing on the job training and performing general manufacturing tasks as directed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Primary objective is to learn and complete on the job training for successful transition into support level manufacturing staff.
· May be required to perform basic to moderately complex manufacturing tasks as learned and directed in the training program.
· May be required to successfully complete testing or certification requirements as necessary in the area of assignment.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret diagrams and graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.