Performs routine repair and/or preventive maintenance on manufacturing equipment. Assists higher-level maintenance personnel in non-routine repair maintenance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Follows established procedures on routine assignments; receives instructions on new assignments; completing assignments the following areas:
- Repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operating manuals, and manufacturers specifications, all production machinery and the secondary equipment.
- Troubleshoots and assists in problem solving situation s r elated to machinery and equipment .
- Assists in the proper installation of all electrical wiring, hydraulic or pneumatic connections required for molds.
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks on manufacturing equipment in accordance with established schedule.
- Maintains daily communication with Shift Supervisor, Maintenance Group Leader and/or Maintenance Manager, to identify and solve problems related to machinery and its secondary equipment.
- Work in cooperation with the Maintenance Group Leader to identify and prepare proposals for consideration and/or approval of Manufacturing Manager and Maintenance Manager and i mplement corrective action s related to plant maintenance.
- Installation and set-up of new machines and equipment with the adequate support
- Lubricates and clean parts and machinery as required
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be technically, conversationally competent in Spanish and English.
- Basic understanding and reading of technical schematics and drawings.
- Reading (speed and comprehension)
- Recognizing and analyzing problems and opportunities
- Team player
- Communications skills
- Time management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Vocational School graduate in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics
- Understands electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic blue prints
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.