Under limited supervision, responsible for repair, adjustments, and ongoing maintenance of facilities. Be a creative and proactive contributor, focused on continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform electrical, welding, painting, plumbing, and/or carpentry repairs.
· Troubleshoot and conduct periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required.
· Follow Preventive Maintenance Instructions and ensure that the records for such are properly documented.
· May perform or assist in the installation, relocation and reinstallation of new and/or existing equipment.
· May perform or assist in the repair and maintenance of support equipment that includes but is not limited to, air compressors, air dryers, vacuum systems, HVAC, and DI water Systems.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
EDUCATION AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or equivalent required, and at least one to three years experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.