As part of Jabil’s Organizational Health & Analytic's team, this position will lead the design and implementation of global organizational health & analytic strategies.
Through their knowledge of industry leading best practices in employee listening, talent measurement, and organizational implementation design, this position partners with members of the Organizational Health & Analytic's team, business partners, and other HR leaders to bring organizational analytics, tools and methodologies that help accelerate alignment of strategy, people, processes, organization structure and culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops and deploys a strategy and execution plan to build an Organizational Diagnostic capability that assesses organizational performance and employee engagement systematically and embeds ‘Organizational Health’ measures in Jabil’s management systems to provide leading indicators of organizational performance
· Works collaboratively with HR partners, business leaders and other team members to assess organization effectiveness opportunities and provide organizational health and VoE (Voice of Employee) insights to advise leaders on employee initiative investments which are most highly correlated with business results
· Designs, develops and implements organizational health tools and methodologies and applies strategic thinking and data analysis techniques to identify root causes of complex organizational challenges and drivers to organizational performance
· Continuously develops the team analytics capabilities to bring proactive insights that drive strategy and organization alignment solutions
· Develops robust implementation plans for realizing global Organizational Health strategies
· Identifies and influences actions related to organization health opportunities including strategy alignment, organization design, change management, and team effectiveness
· Collaborates closely across HR to leverage the output from organizational health to develop human capital strategies to support organizational priorities
· Aligns inputs and outputs of Organizational health led processes with other Business and HR processes and methodologies to ensure a seamless HR Operating Model and service offering
· Develops content and supports facilitation of Organizational Health workshops
· Organizes the Organizational Health work in a way that is scalable and enables multiple business engagements and parallel work streams
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
· Demonstrates flexibility to shift from strategic to tactical work depending on the situation and role required
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Demonstrated strategic- and systems-thinking skills
· Ability to develop credibility and rapport with senior executives
· Demonstrated expertise in change management methods and tools (leading global change efforts)
· Demonstrated expertise in both qualitative and quantitative analytics and applying them in an organizational setting
· Ability to lead and manage large, complex projects to successful completion
· Strong knowledge in setting up and actioning employee listening programs such as Engagement surveys, Exit surveys, Stay interviews, 360 programs, etc.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; delivers clear, concise and influential messages
· Excellent relationship building and influence skills
· Experience leading talent management initiatives globally, including Greater China and the Americas
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in a discipline such as Business, I/O Psychology, Organizational Development or similar required.
· 6+ years relevant work experience in a related field (e.g. Organization Development, Change Management, Talent Management, Human Resources, Learning & Development)
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.