In charge of receiving, storage and dispatch of equipment, materials, merchandise, chemicals and similar items in the stockrooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that items are appropriately marked or tagged for identification purposes.
- Oversee maintenance of stock records.
- Stores items in bins, on shelves, or on floors for convenient access.
- Post Goods Issue research and resolution.
- Continually interface with all departmental supervisors, support functions, engineering, program management, and other pertinent functions within the plant operations.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, training documentation, attendance records, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
- Solicit ongoing feedback from Workcell Manager (WCM), Business Unit Manager (BUM), peers and team member on team member’s contribution to the Workcell team. Provide ongoing coaching and counseling to team member based on feedback.
- Express pride in staff and encourage them to feel good about their accomplishments.
- Perform team member evaluations professionally and on time.
- Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals.
- Coordinate activities of large teams and keep them focused in times of crises.
- Ensure recognition and rewards are managed fairly and consistently in area of responsibility.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Utilize tools to monitor departmental cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
- Provide feedback to peers (BUM, WCM, and Functional Managers on cost and cost trends.
- Ensure inventory accuracy according with JABIL Standards
- Manage 3PL storage
- Develop material flow strategy for all work cells
- Comply with and follow all the procedures within the company's security policy.
- Maintain compliance with the safety requirements related to cargo handling.
- Responsible for the generation / updating / maintenance the Matrix for the direct reports.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- High problem-solving capacity
- Analysts Skills
- MS Excel advanced
- SAP Knowledge IM / WM
- Fluent English Comunication (Writing, reading, listening, and Speaking)
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineer, Business, or related careers
- APICS Certification CMPI (Preferred)
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
- 5 Years of experience as supervisor or managing people
- 2 to 3 Years in medical device experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.