Talent Development Manager role is responsible for defining, building, executing and sustaining the standard processes,
technology, and resources that enable efficient day-to-day execution and delivery of Talent Management services across Jabil. This
role is also responsible for directing and managing the development of Talent Management processes, setting process standards and
the collection of all data throughout the Talent Management process. In addition, the Talent Operations Manager is responsible for
setting global standards, quality standards and tracking and reporting the progress of data gathering throughout the process.
Define, build, execute and sustain the standard processes, technology, and resources that enable efficient day-to-day execution
and delivery of Talent Management services across Jabil
· Set Global Standards, direct the day to day management and administration of Jabil’s Talent Management and Succession
planning process including TM tools and systems, Talent Reviews and TM processes through workflows and timelines
· Manage relationships with HR leaders, Talent Management leaders and Jabil’s senior leaders to ensure maximum value and
timely data completion of key talent insights, including data management and accurate efficient delivery of critical talent data
for Jabil’s senior leadership
· Continuous Improvement of Core Operations Services Delivery
· Management of the Talent Management System expertise (SME) for configuration, testing, implementation, and on-going
system management / maintenance.
· Development and implementation plan for Talent Management System optimization through communication, training, and
escalation of issues and implementation of enhancements.
· Ensure standards and process ownership of all data resulting from the Talent Management developmental and assessment tools.
Ensure data is accurately stored, follows standards and visible to all within the Talent Management team
· Set standards and educate leaders, HRM’s and site LMS Administrators on the Talent Management System modules to ensure
maximum impact, (e.g. LMS administration, how to update employee profile, talent profile, inputting 9Box, etc.)
· Provide oversight and direction of the project management of the Talent Review Preparation process and , including tracking
and reporting the progress of data gathering along the way and following the escalation points within defined processes
· Ensures accurate and real-time records for metrics. Review and provide recommendations for corrective actions and process
improvements. Data analysis and record keeping for all TM tools and data.
· Manage external suppliers of LMS content, senior leader and executive developmental tools and assessment instruments,
including online / web based solutions Collaboration with Jabil’s HR IS team on defining requirements for systemic
solutions for talent management.
· Business partner with Jabil’s HR teams as part of Jabil’s talent management investment and strategy.
· Constantly applies a Lean approach and strives to improve efficiencies of processes and systems.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Demonstrates knowledge of the perspectives, interests, and agendas of others in the organization. · Strong communication skills and culturally sensitive · Ability to work across countries, languages and business environments · Display expert knowledge (SME) of HR processes, tools and system administration tasks related to the Talent Management system · Experience in Talent Management Systems – configuration, testing, data entry and reporting · Project management skills with experience in business and process analysis, user acceptance testing, etc. · Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required. · Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, leaders, customers, and suppliers · Proficient in business presentation and reporting · Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. · Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software. · Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages. · Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. · Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. · Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. · Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. · Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. · Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Diploma/Bachelor’s degree required.
· Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Effectiveness, Business Management or similar discipline preferred
· Five (5) to seven (7) years work related experience in Human Resources with a focus on Performance Management,
Organizational Effectiveness, Talent Management or HRIS.
· HR Certificate, PMP desired
· Business Partnering skills
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.