Jabil Lewis Engineering is a precision machining facility with over 45 years of operating expertise in manufacturing and concept producibility and engineering support. We specialize in aerospace products, turbine engine components, rapid prototyping, and industrial pumps, but our capabilities are applicable to any industry that requires precision machined parts.
Provide equipment, process and validation support to the Additive Manufacturing 3D Printing and post processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Observe machine and line performance and determine the necessary steps needed to achieve optimum line efficiency and product quality
- Monitor KPIs (and other available sources of information) continuously for tracking and gauging machine and process performance
- Assist Machine Operators on assigned line(s) by providing ongoing training and direction
- Assist with machine operation in order to expedite changeover, cover breaks, or otherwise improve line efficiency
- Interface with Line Supervisors, Manufacturing Engineers and Machine Support Manager to determine corrective actions needed, and be the front-line person in ensuring that assigned line(s) performs with the maximum efficiency and product quality
- Provide training to Manufacturing Engineering Tech I employees
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers in generating and executing process validations
- Provide recommendations for designing, fabricating and / or modifying necessary tooling, and product design for manufacturability (DFM) improvements
- Provide daily ‘pass-down’ reports to Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer and the Manufacturing Engineering Technician on the following shift
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply with all procedures within the company security policy
- Other duties may be assigned.
Associate degree preferred; or minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $19.62 - $28.43 - $37.25. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.