Provides legal support to Attorneys, acts as a key internal point-of-contact and subject matter expert, participates in various projects and initiatives to improve resources and increase efficiencies. Stays abreast of evolving requirements to ensure proactive alignment of policies, procedures, processing, filing and other work standards.
- Provide administrative support to attorneys and enhance office effectiveness
- Organize and manage documents, including the spreadsheets and retrieval systems
- Provides information by answering questions and requests in English/Hungarian languages
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail
- Screen mailboxes and assign supplier facing agreements, contracts based on workload
- Monitor deadlines, gathering and preparing metrics, preparing presentations, etc.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Book and manage travel/expenses for attorneys
- Special projects / other duties as assigned by team attorneys and project manager
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to follow direction and procedures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and assignments
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
- Collaborative team spirit
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent education required
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Sharepoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Coding knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Proficient level of English (must)
- Data entry experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.