Performs complex inspection procedures on all types of circuit boards (medium to large, complex double-sided) and assemblies to ensure quality levels are met at pre-ship and at the final stages of production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Makes intricate visual inspection of complex pre-ship and/or finished production assemblies and sub-assemblies to ensure conformance with quality standards.
· Verifies correct machine set-up prior to running assemblies.
· Selects and reads appropriate documentation from a broad range of reference materials.
· Selects inspection method (such as first article checks, sampling, or 100% inspection).
· Applies knowledge of electrical principles and interpretation of Jabil Quality Control Standards in determining pass/fail of inspected part or assembly.
· Accesses customer quality inspection systems via computer, communicates with customer regarding inspection and quality issues, and conducts Post Pack Audits and Direct Fulfillment in-process Inspections.
· Determines cause and effect of defects, and refers findings to manufacturing facilitators for correction.
· Reviews and approves solutions or refers unacceptable responses to Quality Supervisor for further action.
· Acts as final checkpoint for finished goods prior to being shipped to customer or end user.
· Trains other employees in Quality Control processes and procedures.
· Ensures parts conform to customer quality standards. Moves parts to workstation for inspection, as necessary.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Revision de proceso de ensamble.
Toma de parametros de los equipos de proceso
Revision de documentos en proceso
realizar pruebas en proceso
Inspecciones visuales durante proceso
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.