Job Summary Responsible for process integration, functional solution designs, configuration and implementation of global applications and tools for the SAP Finance & Controlling area. Must be able to perform all duties of the Enterprise Solution Specialist I.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Be proficient and able to work independently in the overall business processes and system functionality for SAP Finance & Controlling (FICO).
- Full understanding of business process requirements with ability to identify process or system gaps and appropriate resolutions
- Have strong functional and system configuration knowledge of the FICO area in order to design solutions to fulfill business requirements with related functional and development teams.
- Ability to write valid functional specification documents including understanding of table structures, fields and entity relationships, and any other supporting documentation.
- Ability to mentor ESS I team members
- Effectively drive business system process and integration improvements with business process owners
- Serve as escalation point for troubleshooting issues per OLA and SLA
- Maintain thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience in multiple applications or modules, with primary focus on FICO, comprising emerging or job technologies required. This could include formal or self-paced professional development.
- May perform full configuration of more than one application module. Perform advanced, customized configuration in at least the SAP FICO module.
- Provide functional advice and assistance to other IT teams as necessary
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the project / department personnel
- Provide status updates of assigned projects to the project team, escalating risks or concerns where appropriate.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of projects and individual tasks in larger projects.
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members
- Communicate and provide regular updates to functional manager or supervisor
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new configuration, procedures and processes that are considered “best practice”
- Be able to handle conflicting priorities and have the ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
- Confer with reporting manager and team on complex or unusual situations
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information across the IT organization to help drive standardization and sharing of best practice initiates and help assure those best practices are defined and followed
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram or schedule form
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems
- Understand and embrace business and IT strategic direction
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems, or 4 years of equivalent external work experience in the business area from an IT and business perspective.
- Must have knowledge of Module configuration for specialization module.
- Must have one prior full cycle implementation or one prior full software development lifecycle experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in SAP Finance & Controlling module – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Costing, and Treasury
- Proven experience in large SAP implementations and projects in the Finance & Controlling module
- Proven proficiency across multiple disciplines and or technologies through expert understanding of integration of other relevant SAP modules
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.