Perform direct fulfillment manufacturing processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform Anodizing, Passivation, Electropolishing, Chemical Conversion Coating operations based on qualification documents.
- Perform lot testing and verification of compliance to the requirements of Chemical Process qualification documents.
- Responsible for mixing chemical and preparation of Chemical Process solution.
- Responsible to carry out masking and demasking Chemical Process part according to the procedure.
- Perform cleaning of parts based on Chemical Process qualification documents.
- Perform compressed air quality checking in Chemical Process area and reporting on appropriate form.
- Perform the preventive maintenance activities to the process requirement.
- Perform controlling of racks and basket for parts according to the procedure.
- Perform Etch Inspection of steels.
- Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
- Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
- Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Associate degree (Chemical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Science/ Related) or equivalent required; or minimum two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
Good communication skill in English both oral and written. Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide simple numbers.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employees have a minimum height of 165 cm. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 20 kg. Specific vision requirements for this job include close vision for examining parts, the ability to read visual aids and visually identify specific parts. Employees are not allowed to be color blind. Visual acuity shall be, at a minimum, Snellen 20/40, Jaeger 1 or equivalent with Depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate, good teamwork, and able to work in shifts.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.