Develops, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, modifies and installs programs.
● Abilities for programming (Any Language, but a solid C# and VB knowledge)
● Solid knowledge of SQL (SQL Server)
● MVC.NET, .NET Core and LINQ
● Typescript and Angular
● Basic Windows Server and IIS administration
● Windows Forms and WPF Desktop development
● Medium English (Reading / Writing / Spoken)
● Self-taught person
● Analysis and problem solving abilities
● Good performance under pressure
● Responsible and CommittedMedium
● Computer Systems/Information Technology or similar Bachelor degree.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.