POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Works closely with Manufacturing and Quality personnel, Documentation Control, Production Planning and Materials to perform the following duties:
- Create BOMs, routings, test paperwork, MCNs and COs.
- Review, correct and create process sheets as needed.
- Design and draft tooling as required.
- Collect necessary information needed to create Appropriation Requests.
- Help with various cell support issues when needed.
- Order tooling, follow up on purchases as needed.
- Calculate cell capacity, conduct time studies and develop man machine balances.
- Complete detailed task tracking.
- Coordinate first article inspection requirements.
- Assist in data collection for process tests and validations.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Education and training normally associated with a High School Diploma is required. Associates Degree in Engineering Technology or related field and/or successful completion of Machinist program desirable.
- Experience working in a manufacturing and/or engineering environment is required.
- Must have a sound knowledge of machining as well as process flow.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Excel and Word are required. Knowledge of CAD and JDE a plus.
- Required to participate, execute, and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Needs to be self-motivated.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.