Responsible for assisting with international tax planning, U.S. international tax compliance, and other income and withholding tax issues.
Seeking Junior or Senior students in an Accounting or Finance program. This internship is to start January 3rd and run through the spring semester and may be able to be extended into the summer. This role will be in office in a hybrid working environment in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Maintain filing system for internal records
- Manage the regular update and distribution of internal tracking documentation
- Assist in preparation of U.S. international tax compliance workpapers and statements
- Assist in implementing foreign restructurings and cash redeployments
- Assist with the preparation and support of intercompany transactions
- Collaborate with other departments on cross-functional projects
- Keep up to date on changes in tax law, administrative and judicial decisions, and other relevant items through current technical reading
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.