Perform back-end and box-build assembly processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner according to workmanship standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow detailed verbal or written instructions, including visual aids.
· Verify incoming material for accuracy and store using FIFO (first in, first out) inventory system.
· Manually assemble an assembly or box-build system using specific tooling, torque drivers, and hardware, at a predetermined run rate.
· Scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks, bin or Kanban locations.
· Maintain certification and/or proficiency in Assembler I, Router, Press Fit, and RTV operations.
· Maintain certification and/or proficiency in DF Pre-Kitting Assembly/Test, Hi-Pot Test, Bundle Kitting, and Pack-Out operations.
· Pull and scan required components or sub-assemblies from flow racks or bin locations.
· Conduct physical inventory of parts or assemblies in designated areas.
· Execute Purge process as needed.
· Maintain functionality of all production equipment using preventative maintenance measures.
· Maintain 5S order and cleanliness in the assigned area at all times.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Must be able to calculate quantity of parts to be prepped and ready for use at any time. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, bending, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of microscope and/or magnifying glass.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.