Responsible for communication with JTS and the customer to obtain packing requirement and sufficient packing information then design reliable packing for product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work closely with the quotation team to provide Request For Quotation (RFQ) packing design on time.
· Provide RFQ packing design
· Perform packing design for new model, call sample for trial assembly. Send packing drawing and sample to JTS / Customer for approval if necessary.
· Collect compression test report, drop test and vibration test report, customer approval information. Keep them properly in case of further need
· Provides label design.
· Responsible for packing / label drawing release and packing / label approval.
· Conducts packing review and cost down for existing models.
· Performs packing analysis and improvement on customer complaints.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.