Has responsibility for quality control audits that are in conformance with quality processes, standards and procedures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs routine audits and reports
· Audits methods, sequences, set-ups to ensure the conformance and specifications to the manufacturer's required processes.
· Conducts routine manufacturer's audits; audits the quality of the product to ensure the conformance specifications and the requirements of the process;
· Conducts audits in all manufacturer's processes and maintenance;
· Provides to supervisor and management results from the audits
· Follows up with the required recommendations.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
• Administra el sistema de control de documentos QIS para revisar, aprobar y activar los documentos internos y externos que se reciben en control de documentos; en tiempo y forma.
• Seguimiento a documentos próximos a vencer y vencidos de acuerdo con los tiempos establecidos para cada tipo de documento.
• Apoyo a las células de trabajo en el seguimiento a redlines, alertas y desviaciones; para que estos procesos se lleven a cabo de acuerdo a lo establecido en el sistema de calidad.
• Cumplimiento con los requerimientos de entrenamiento.
• Control de software que se utiliza para el manejo de los mismo como QIS
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.