To lead and motivate a group of production operators to meet the company's goals in terms of quality, schedule, yield and productivity according to procedure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To assist the Manufacturing Supervisor in managing the line whenever necessary or when instructed and to drive operators in achieving satisfactory level of machine utilization and efficiency with minimum downtime.
· To highlight to Manufacturing Supervisor when there is high fallout.
· Achieve daily standard set by Manufacturing Supervisor.
· Able to identify and develop potential operators in handling the right equipment at the right time and motivate operators for greater throughput, quality and efficiency.
· To guide and assist the operators in the skills required to do their jobs.
· To monitor and update hourly production status.
· To monitor CIQ system and ensure it is implemented in the production line properly. Ensure work meets or exceeds all standards.
· To serve as a communication link between operators and management.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.