The IT Auditor will execute, or assist with the execution of audit plans designed to identify risk, to mitigate loss, and to protect the people and assets of the company with a focus on information technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in developing audit plans and performing initial and follow-up audits in accordance with professional standards.
· Assist in the development of audit scope using risk assessment techniques.
· Provide suggestions for revision of audit programs where necessary to accomplish audit objectives.
· Perform IT audits and projects in a professional manner to evaluate the existence, efficiency, and effectiveness of internal control procedures.
· Interview persons in areas under review to gain an understanding of how systems and/or processes operate.
· Review workflows and IT processes as well as evaluate the adequacy of internal controls.
· Gather, analyze, and document complex information.
· Examine evidence obtained during audits with respect to compliance with policies, adequacy of procedures, effectiveness of controls, and efficiency of practices.
· Perform data analysis utilizing PC based spreadsheet and database applications.
· Prepare audit workpapers documenting each audit step in the audit program. Ensure information is presented clearly, concisely, accurately, in a logical format, and has appropriate audit conclusions.
· Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner.
· Make, or assist in making oral, and/or written presentations to management at the conclusion of an audit, discussing deficiencies, recommending corrective actions, and suggesting improvements in internal controls.
· Help develop recommendations for improvements to existing systems and processes.
· Maintain updated knowledge of rules, regulations, and standards in the fields of internal audit, accounting, information technology and/or other related matters of interest to the department.
· Develop and maintain effective communication and rapport with team and customers.
· Act as a positive role model in a group; work effectively with others.
· Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations and tight deadlines.
· Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations.
· Demonstrate ability to complete tasks regardless of obstacles.
· Demonstrate understanding of Jabil’s goals & business strategy and key industry trends and issues in the markets.
· Use internal and external data to understand the underlying causes / drivers of issues and opportunities.
· Ability to travel internationally.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company’s various administrative policies including, but not limited to security and non-disclosure policies.
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Understanding of internal audit standards, procedures, techniques, risk assessment practices, and frameworks such as COSO, COBIT, NIST, SOX404.
· Understanding of enterprise IT functions including security, networking, vulnerability management, etc.
· Basic critical thinking and analytical skills to help evaluate information received and identify critical trends in the information being reviewed.
· Basic understanding of accounting and financial reporting.
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Information Technology or related field.
· Minimum 1 year related work experience in IT, audit or compliance.
· Successful completion of the CISA or similar certification a plus.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.