Design, plan, and implement HR programs and policies for assigned areas of the business, including staffing, compensation, benefits, employee relations, training, organizational development and health and safety programs. Develop and interpret policies and procedures relating to all human resources functions including regulatory compliance and governmental regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop, maintain and ensure compliance with HR policies, procedures and processes in compliance with federal and state laws that enhance organizational business objectives.
· Ensure regulatory compliance by identifying legal requirements and government regulations affecting HR functions and submitting necessary reports and paperwork in a timely fashion.
· Advise department managers and senior management on company policies and procedures regarding employment, compensation and employee relations.
· Administer compensation plans that support recruitment and retention objectives by using internal and external data to assure that total compensation is both market-competitive and internally equitable.
· Support the achievement of organizational efficiency by establishing staffing strategies based on forecasts of business demands and needs.
· Coordinate career development initiatives by evaluating development needs, establishing goals, and conducting or coordinating the delivery of appropriate training programs.
· Assess training and developmental needs of employees, developing supervisory training programs and maintaining training documentation.
· Ensure organizational compliance with equality in employment opportunities, affirmative action and a workplace free of discrimination.
· Communicate and implement benefit plan changes to employees
· Maintain communication with employees and represent employee viewpoints and concerns to management.
· Interpret policy issues and address questions from managers and employees.
· Coordinate safety requirements and programs.
· Manage the employee health services, disability administration, wellness, and EAP programs.
· May represent the company by participating in community organizations or advisory boards.
· Implement company-wide HR initiatives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· BS/BA or equivalent
· 10 + years of experience or Masters and 6 – 10 years of experience.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
HR Manager Le Locle-Bettlach-Grenchen
Based in Bettlach Switzerland
As the key HR point of contact for the plants, this role will partner with the sites leadership to ensure that our HR strategy supports the business needs and ensure that we deliver high quality service to the employees and leaders. In this hands-on role, the successful candidate will be responsible for all facets of an employee’s lifecycle including Employee Relation and Legal Relation within the organization.
To perform his/her job, a tight partnership will be needed with all HR organization such as Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefit, Employee Services but also with ESH, Occupation and Health organization, Payroll and Time and attendance.
- Act as a primary HR business partner, aligning the HR Strategy with business goals, needs, and with the overall Company Strategy in addition to be the primary HR Partner for the assigned business units x-sector; Partners with Stakeholders to manage:
- Workforce planning, Talent Management to optimize efficiency, drive the talent agenda, Performance & Development, Organizational development structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance, implement effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change, e.g. acquisition, internal growth, restructurings
- Assists with the implementation of the HR strategy in support of the short-term and long-term business goals,
- Provides group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, problem solving and performance management,
- Provide advice on performance and related issues and coaches leaders through the performance improvement processes
- Drive one HR agenda and goals,
- Responsible for delivering Local and Regional HR Projects,
- Demonstrate an inspirational leadership with a servant leader mindset,
- Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities,
- Create an environment where leadership and talent development are top priority,
- Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams
Competitive Workforce Planning
- Diversity requirements, including gender, generations and experience,
- Understand future needs by worker type,
- Anticipate technological and social change impact on the workforce
Talent Attraction, Retention, Development, Succession planning
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Team, develop candidate source channels, talent alliances, and pools for diversified slates of candidates,
- Build Leadership and Technical talent bench
- Understanding of workforce opinions, influences, and drivers impacting everyone's ability to achieve results,
- Understand workplace factors impacting engagement and enablement
- Aligned to business strategy, operating outcomes, leadership development needs linked to the rewards cycle,
- Enhance the People Leader’s role in enabling performance
- Mitigate integration risks, and retain critical talent,
- Drive cultural matching and integration effectiveness,
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Organization, Psychology or equivalent Master degree strongly preferred,
- Have a minimum of 8 years of HR business partnership role,
- Have strong working knowledge of the key HR disciplines (organizational development, change management, coaching, compensation, rewards, benefits, learning and development, employment law, Employee Relation),
- Be able to manage complexity and dynamic change management,
- Be able to work and manage in a virtual environment,
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, strong self-drive, high level of perseverance and patience, good interdependent partnering skills,
- Excellent listening skills, excellent presentation and communication skills, advanced facilitation and coaching skills,
- Organization Design: Capabilities in leading a departmental or divisional organization design,
- Compensation: Participates in multiple compensation review cycles and develops strategic compensation plan as well as planning administration knowledge,
- Ability to influence without authority,
- Resilience, Agility, Adaptability,
- Cultural awareness
- Business acumen and critical thinking
- HR functional excellence and continuous improvement
- Attraction, development and retention of talent
- Organizational effectiveness and change management
- Employee advocacy
We are offering a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment.
The position will report into the Healthcare HR Director Switzerland - Germany
Fluency in German and English, including verbal and written skills, is required other languages such as French or Italian will be appreciated.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.