1. To assist the IQA Supervisor to ensure that IQA daily activities are carried out smoothly.
2. To ensure that the turnaround time for receiving inspection is done within the goal set by the IQA Supervisor.
3. Receiving inspection and data collection of incoming materials on FIFO basis.
4. Rebuy-off sorted/reworked materials.
5. Initiate Quality Notification (QN) for rejected materials.
6. Process Material Review Board, MRB disposition (usage decision) for QN lots.
7. Ensure that all urgent parts are inspected promptly and released to stockroom to avoid any line down situation.
8. To perform any assignment related to IQA activities assigned by the IQA Supervisor.
9. Compliance to ISO 9002/ISO14000 procedures.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.