Responsible for managing the inventory levels of new product qualifications, pre-pilot and portions of the pilot assemblies associated with SMT and/or DF activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Confer with management personnel to establish production and quality control standards and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
· Monitor material under evolution on production floor, stockroom and in transit.
· Communicate frequently with the customer regarding all aspects of builds
· Work with the ORT, test, planning and production teams in order to establish customer priorities in order to meet customer approval for products under evaluation and meet productions needs while keeping an effective daily operations.
· Coordinate production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production, and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
· Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and operating or production problems.
· Develop and implement operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
· Consult with engineering personnel relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve production and quality products.
· Monitor yield information in order to recommend our customer course of action with the product under evaluation
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred; and two plus years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.