Provide project management support cross-functionally within the Business Unit and customer teams and partners for assigned business unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform data aggregation and reporting activities in areas key to the success of the business unit, including but not limited to performance metrics.
· Participate in supporting new developments, initiatives and activities, and coordinate/communicate with several areas throughout the Business Unit (globally or regionally) on customer issues.
· Continually evaluate and clearly understand the current processes and tools to determine their ability to meet the department’s business needs.
· Manage daily operational activities, such as arrange meetings, publish meeting minutes, monitor key performance metrics with Business Unit & cross-functional teams.
· Create and manage project timelines and track tasks, deliverables, and timelines in a constantly changing environment.
· Formulate working rapport with internal and external (Customers and Contract Manufacturers) teams.
· Manage communications and status updates in a professional, consistent, timely manner ensuring clarity and accuracy of the information.
· Analyze processes, identify areas of improvement and develop and execute actionable plans to close gaps.
· Assist with the compilation of various reports and metrics.
· Attend staff and program meetings and provide feedback to team members.
· Perform ROI analysis and initiate data entry through applicable tool data bases.
· Coordinate action plans with applicable business unit and cross-functions.
· Understand standardized departmental functions, processes, procedures, and systems.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong problem solving, negotiation, and people skills are a must. Strong analytic, project management and applied statistical skills.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, with emphasis on spreadsheets and ERP/MRP, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
Fluent in Mandarin (both oral and writing) as need to deal with China team intensively.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.