The ESD Control Technician performs internal activities to comply with the requirements of ESD and environmental controls in the Manufacturing areas, consistently ensuring the Quality System requirements that are described in the procedures, standards and specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Control and certify the equipment and processes necessary for manufacturing in this plant to be in compliance with the requirements of the Quality System ISO 13485, FDA / QSR, ANSI / ESD S20.20 as well as local and corporate requirements.
• Assist in the review and preparation of the documentation required to maintain compliance with ISO 13485, QSR and ESD S20.20.
•Assist in the compilation and reporting of data from evaluations, audits and validations carried out, as well as the evaluation of trends
•Review current procedures for the Quality System to simplify, consolidate and obsolete them
•In accordance with Quality Assurance, it will inform the administration about facts that warrant putting "stopped" product, non-conforming product or materials or manifesting non-conforming activities or processes for immediate corrective and preventive action.
•Monitoring of the calibrations of the ESD and environmental control equipment
• Teamwork: It will participate jointly with the Production Cells and with Process Quality Assurance and the Human Resources / Training Department in the development of a strong system of internal teams that will support preventive and corrective actions of the Quality System.
• Support, carry out and / or coordinate any other work activity that the immediate supervisor requests due to the needs of the company.
•Collect, organize, structure, and write documented material and regulatory information in an understandable and useful manner.
•Support all programs and initiatives related to the Code of Ethics, Jabil Healthcare Values and sustainability programs.
•Support all safety, hygiene and quality programs and initiatives of the company. Understand and apply the Quality Policy.
•Complete all training requirements in accordance with the Training Matrix, Quality Management System and Detection of Training Needs and attend all training sessions when participation is required.
•Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time, as needed, depending on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department / position
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Sterilization, Environmental & ESD Manager.. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include:
Environmental and Sterilization Project Engineer
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• Ability to read and write English and interpret documents such as technical manuals, blueprints, safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals.
• Knowledge and ability to use ESD testesr and Environmental and tools related to ESD equipment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma/GED.
• 5 years of verifiable experience in a similar position.
• Comprehensive knowledge of ESD protection control requirements.
•Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, or in a team environment.
•High degree of cultural sensitivity due to multinational workforce mix.
•Proactive problem solving.
•Written and oral communication skills
•Management of Microsoft Office (Intermediate).
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.