The Reporting Analyst II is responsible for data and system analysis to support broader oversight processes within human resources. In addition, this role provides reporting and insight in an effort to guides business decisions and initiatives, while maintaining a high level of data integrity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participate in periodic assessments to create and maintain an inventory of locations/systems housing compliance data within the organization; gain an understanding of the security around the data, its usage, and ascertain accuracy.
· Analyze raw business data to help identify opportunities to make business improvements, standardize information, and provide useful data to make business decisions. This may include analysis of specific data such as financials, forecasts, and capital expenditures within the functional area.
· Combine data from disparate sources into concise and precise structures.
· Work with the key team members and other functional areas to coordinate data conversion/migration plans to integrate data from multiple systems into a centralized system, as needed.
· Verify data capture and quality, and data transformation rules to ensure accuracy of data used for dashboard reporting and advanced analytics.
· Provide input into the design and development of management reporting available through current systems including dashboards.
· Assist with designing, developing, managing, and administering metrics and key indicators within a centralized system to aid data management.
· Support program management activities including prioritization of development, level of effort estimates, identifying dependencies, and maintaining release schedules.
· Gather, compile, and develop requirements from stakeholders to implement corresponding configurations within systems and support business initiatives.
· Assist in the design and development of management reporting available through systems including dashboards. Maintain a central suite of user analysis reports.
· Compile clear, accurate and timely reports and metrics for key team members which may include, senior management, the Board of Directors, and other appropriate parties highlighting specific data trends such as breaches, high priority risks, and remediation activity.
· Adapt templates to meet organizational needs and/or required templates by identifying what portions of existing materials are applicable and what needs to be tailored.
· Initiate and/or respond to requests for specialized and/or customized reports, including complex queries involving multiple data sources.
· Manage queries from first and second lines of defense.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Functional knowledge of business processes and an understanding of how to establish/capture requirements metrics.
· Understanding of forecasting, budgets, functional analytics and/or terminology
· Proven ability to solve problems, as well as propose reporting systems and process improvements.
· Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve project issues, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management.
· Ability to effectively communicate to various audiences within managerial levels.
· Strong teamwork capabilities with experience in working within a matrix management environment.
· Strong planning, time management and decision-making skills.
· Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assignments, and have the latitude to adapt procedures, processes and techniques.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
powerBI or tableau knowledge
executive data visualization
strong analytical mind
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.