Handle and maintain flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Own all material movement to stock including dock to stock, material requisition order (MRO), printed circuit boards (PCB), floor returns, and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
· Issue all material from stock including transfers, kits, manual pulls, highly marketable parts (HMP) and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
· Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying whenever necessary.
· Cycle count whenever necessary.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.