Drive and coordinate increased demand, deployment and supporting new solution ;focusing on daily activities, team performance and opportunities for improvements. Ensures that all phases of IT services are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, and resolved appropriately. Assigns personnel to various operations and directs their activities. Interact with peers and customers on a regular basis focusing on business processes and business systems. Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Training of corporate tools, processes and service delivery.
· Participate in the Performance management, Preparation and delivery of Performance Reviews, Personnel Development Plans, Training Plans, Terminations, Turnover, Succession Planning, Reward and Recognition Programs etc
· Participation in metrics management and performance of IT support and services.
· Participation and coordination of work schedules, priorities, and performance management of personnel for IT related tasks and services.
· Participate and drive toward continuous improvement in metrics, performance and customer satisfaction of the team including the analysis of key metric data
· Compliance with regulatory requirements, Security policies, and SOX related activities
· Schedule personnel job duties to provide necessary coverage
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department
· Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations
· Establish new measurement systems if/where possible
· Exchange knowledge and information with other application teams to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Security, Health, Safety and Quality)
· Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific
· Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
· Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction
· Understand business processes and business tools in the current environment
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Engage with customers to evaluate issues and opportunities for improvement
· Project Management as required
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Demonstrated leadership experience
· Project management experience
· Interpersonal skills in working with the customer, product owners, management and technical teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· 2-3 years work-related experience required.
· Minimum of 1-2 years management experience preferred.
· ITIL experience preferred
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
· Regular business hours + on call. Some additional hours may be required.
· Travel requirements: Domestic and/or International, up to 10%.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.