Manually applies coatings, return to vendor (RTV) and masking on circuit boards in accordance with workmanship standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform basic, standardized and repetitive coating, RTV and masking applications on assemblies or subassemblies.
- Prepare (masks) assemblies for automated coating processes.
- Ensure assemblies and components are properly handled and marked.
- Maintain daily logs; monitor and restock parts bins as required.
- Utilize bar code scanner and small hand tools.
- Inspect assemblies visually for proper insertion and placement of required materials.
- Work under direct, close supervision of manufacturing supervisor, or in his/her absence, from Group Leader, or other management so assigned.
- Follow detailed written or verbal instructions, including visual aids.
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized per 5S standards.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos as well as streaming video instruction if available. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
Must be able to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Must be able to calculate, mix and verify correct mixture of any and all coating requirements.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand or walk. Reaching, loading, and unloading of boards and reels is mandatory, as is lifting of up to 35 lbs. Specific vision requirements for this job include close vision for examining circuit boards and parts, the ability to read visual aids and parts bins, and visually identify specific parts and polarity.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. Certain position may require US Citizenship.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.