Administers human resources policies and procedures that pertain to employee relations. Researches and analyzes data pertaining to human resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Researches, recruits, screens, interviews, and refers qualified candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions as assigned.
· Conducts regular assessments to gauge work environment.
· Conducts follow-up meetings with personnel regarding employee issues.
· Documents any and all personnel issues and behaviors as well as actions taken.
· Provides follow-up on Absenteeism issues.
· Provides attrition reports.
· Conducts exit interviews.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Specializing in managing expatriate/mobility.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.