1. At least 5 years of work experience.
2. Familiar with camera module design in the optical-mechanism field for 3 years.
3. Familiar with camera module design, development, and production process flow (COB and CSP assembly process).
4. Have the ability for reviewing the optical specification (ie. optical lens, IR filter, LED criteria…etc.), and integrate the response to customer specifications.
5. Skilled at camera module key components such as VCM, optical lens, lens holder, and sensor specification design review.
6. Knowledge of basic imaging optics and optical mechanisms.
7. Familiar with using 3D drawing software, such as Pro-E, SolidWorks.
8. Sensor holder and optical lens design specification evaluation with suppliers.
9. Good communication skills in English.
10. Ability to work independently and ensure timely.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.