Working under general supervision and instruction, the Maintenance Planner position is responsible for maintaining eCMMS Maximo system daily activities and assisting Maintenance Technicians.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Works in eCMMS Maximo to complete daily work, such as:
- Generate and distribute preventive maintenance work orders.
- Monitor completed work orders and archive.
- Create and maintain spare parts inventory.
- Works with eCMMS Admin to address issues in the system.
- Communicates with suppliers regarding parts quotes.
- Works with Maintenance Technicians on ordering parts.
- Maintains sufficient data to develop process improvement activities.
- May assist Maintenance Technicians as needed.
- May be required to complete Preventive Maintenance on production equipment.
- May assist in the development of work procedures.
Job Qualifications / Knowledge Requirements
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Must be able to use a personal computer in a Windows environment
- Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Must have prior experience with maintenance management programs (CMMS). Preferably Maximo.
Education & Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years prior experience with CMMS software.
Or an equivalent combination of education, training, or experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.