Programmer Analyst III / Senior .NET Developer to work with a set of applications for the Factory Control Center. The purpose of those applications is real-time visibility of the processes and factors impacting production, highlighting critical metrics in real-time, and triggering alarms based on thresholds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide technical advice, code reviews and assistance to other programmers.
· Develop/ maintain computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information.
· Write programs that involve multiple, complex screens, interfaces, tables and outputs.
· Write complex, optimized data extracts, updates and interfaces.
· Design and code basic screen functionality.
· Interface with functional specialists to ensure solution design and integrity.
· Solid understanding of functional integration points, entity relationships and module flows.
· Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program.
· Resolve questions of program intent, input data acquisition, time sharing, output requirements, coding use and modification, and inclusion of internal checks/code reviews for system integrity.
· Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
· Participate in the roll out and on time delivery of developed applications.
· Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing networks when appropriate.
· Do application developments individually or as team member and fulfill the Functional requirements in high quality standards.
· Learn new programming technologies, methodologies aligned with the defined standards and baselines.
· Support and maintain existing solutions
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· 5+ years of experience in C#/.NET development.
· Advanced skills in C#, ASP.net, MVC, .Net Core, RESTFUL API, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, CSS, MSSQL/PostgreSQL.
· Experienced working in cloud environment and familiar with DevOps process.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
· Ability to effectively present information in one-in-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to attend mandatory job trainings.
· Upper-intermediate English.
· Knowledge of jQuery, AngularJS
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.