ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Overall Coordinator responsible to manage, plan, and implement all environmental, safety health programs and systems necessary to ensure proper management of regulatory and internal expectations.
· Responsible for coordination of all regulatory permits to include identification of necessary permits, application preparation, regulatory agency interaction and monitoring of company performance.
· Development, implementation and maintenance of environmental safety health policies, procedures, work instructions, visual aids, inspections programs, reporting, etc.
· Determines sources and methods of controlling pollutants in air, water and soil, utilizing knowledge of chemistry, and engineering principles.
- Assists and counsels managers, safety council members and area coordinators.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.