- Minimum 10 years of .Net web development experience
- Minimum 2 years of Xamarin mobile development experience
- Web application development experience with .Net core, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server 2019 using Visual Studio 2019 with Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience with MVC 5 and above, Razor, JSON, REST, XML, Node.JS and Generics.
- Knowledgeable regarding Web API, SignalR, LINQ to SQL and Regular Expressions preferred
- SQL Server 2019 development experience including Stored Procedure development and optimization, indexing and tuning a plus.
- Experience with multi-lingual content management and the publishing infrastructure a plus
- Familiar with iOS and Android development framework and emulators
- Experience working with deployment mobile applications using Apple AppStore, Google PlayStore and Microsoft App Center
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure or AWS development in custom application development or in Artificial Intelligent/Machine Learning will be considered as added advantage
- Experience in Agile methodology and Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment particularly with Microsoft Azure DevSecOps
- Technical leadership competency (ability to coach, mentor, emotional intelligence, etc)
- Knowledge in test automation
- Knowledge in BDD and TDD
- Ensures that web applications meet organizational policies, goals, user needs, branding and content standards, and technical requirements
- Works closely with web project teams to help them navigate requirements and approvals so they can have a successful project
- Reviews the changes and provides approval. All changes in web projects must be approved before they can be sent to QA/QC testing
- Continuous review and enhance the web/mobile application framework to accommodate and align for business and project team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.