Responsible for the in-circuit verification testing, diagnosing and repairing of electronic circuit board assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Diagnose and repair opens, shorts, and Boundary scan failures to component level on electronic circuit board assemblies.
· Exhibit proficiency in the use of electronic test and measurement equipment.
· Ability to understand and utilize assembly documentation such as but not limited to the following; Schematics, BOM’s, Visuals, Debug, Testing tools and procedures.
· Assist Test Engineering department in an ongoing data evaluation program for improving the efficiency of the diagnosis of assemblies.
· Understand, recognize and execute Jabil production requirements, rules, policies and procedures.
· Work as a team member to achieve Diagnostic department’s process yield goals.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.