Implements new technology development and assembly of automation equipment machinery, electronic control wiring, and new technology to test machine problems. Implements smooth transfer of automation equipment to production units for mass production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Based on design requirements conducts automation equipment development, assembly; ensures quality of machinery.
· Assists in design phase to discuss potential problems of automation equipment design and assembly; works to ensure timely delivery of vendor equipment parts.
· Participates in functional testing after auto equipment is completed to ensure new equipment works efficiently and effectively.
· Participates in formulating automation system documents, and delivers Know-how to mass production departments.
· Analyzes, monitors and improves yield rate of new automation equipment from daily production. Ensures new technical equipment runs efficiently and effectively.
· Provides 2D/3D drawing of new auto device and works to enhance optimization of design.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.