Handle and maintain flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Own all material movement to stock including dock to stock, material requisition order (MRO), printed circuit boards (PCB), floor returns, and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
· Issue all material from stock including transfers, kits, manual pulls, highly marketable parts (HMP) and system transactions done by scanner or computer.
· Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying whenever necessary.
· Cycle count whenever necessary.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software. Basic reading and writing skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak and communicate effectively.
Basic math skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to stand or walk for extended periods of time. Reaching, bending, and lifting up to 50 lbs. may be necessary.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s workstation is located in the stockroom or on the manufacturing floor. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.