At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
- Repairs testers, fixtures in accordance with the fault logging and down time system. Responsibility for diagnosing the fault and cause of fault and driving appropriate corrective actions to ensure minimal reoccurrence of failures
- Documents all repairs and improvements on test equipments.
- Monitors all testers for intermittencies and reduces them in accordance with targets set.
- Provides support to Operations and the Test Engineers through participation in the continuous improvement effort and promotion of a "Quality First" mentality.
- Supports and maintains the component programming facility and the label printing equipment.
- Controls and maintains the equipment maintenance and calibration system in accordance with ISO requirements. Responsibility for scheduling and execution of maintenance on time and to the correct standards. Responsibility for development of Preventative maintenance program development for each element of test equipment.
- Controls and maintains the part numbering system for all test equipment's and spares and will be responsible for establishing a min/max level for all spares required.
- Assist to debug test equipment or product as requested.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.