Performs manufacturing processes that ensure the correct and efficient building and testing of quoted goods and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Inserts parts on assemblies or sub-assemblies according to visual aids.
· Replenishes stock or parts at workstation and calculates quantity of parts to be prepped and ready to use at any time.
· Audits material kits, issues material to the line, reports scrap and maintains clean and organized work area.
· Actively participates in team activities/projects, communicates effectively to team, attends team meetings and displays a high level of teamwork.
· Rotates regularly and often in three of the following positions:
Soldering - Inspects the accuracy of machine and manual placement of parts along with their solderability.
Machine Operator - Ensures the accuracy and continual operation of automated manufacturing equipment.
Tester I - Operates automated electronic test equipment.
Tester II - Operates Field Return Unit Testers (FRU) and automated electronic test equipment.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Entrenar a personal de nuevo infgreso y operar maquinas pultrusoras ciando asi lo requiera el proceso
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.