[11:44] Yuliia Madiar
- Bachelors degree in Economics/Accountancy.
- Work experience in accounting (1 year +).
- Knowledge of Ukrainian tax and accounting standards.
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles.
- Advanced PC skills;
- English level - intermediate and higher.
- SAP knowledge will be a plus.
- Continually analyze material costs.
- Analyze cost variations (PPVs, backflushes, subcontracting, RMA's, RTV's, and scraps).
- Create internal orders in SAP to recover costs by different customers (NRE).
- Review excesses and obsoletes reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Track and register: inventory, scrap, shop supplies, cost, and sales on a daily basis.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of sales and material costs.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Official employment in a transparent, people-oriented company.
- Career and professional growth in a friendly, supportive, inclusive environment
- Medical insurance, free transportations, and meals for lunch
- Remote work, discounts to entertaining, sport, and developmental activities.
- Social and Environment responsible activities
- Possibility to innovate, improve, change for better.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.