***$1500 Sign On Bonus for New Hires***
- This position is responsible for sorting incoming shipments. They will stage the areas for the associates working on devices.
Key Responsibilities and End Results: (Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to the following):
- Ship & receive all available orders daily
- Maintain required paperwork i.e. cleaning logs, inventories, RGA’s, purchase orders, spreadsheets
- Handle requests for supplies
- Assist in handling customer service issues
- Computer literate, able to work with proprietary software system as well as vendor supplied systems
- Operate a forklift (will be trained upon acceptance of position)
- Ability to work, as needed, in other areas of production
- Able to work overtime as needed (including mandatory weekend overtime)
- Conduct associate training within the department as required
- Commitment to building a positive culture
- Other responsibilities may be assigned & not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
- POLICIES: Know and follow policies and procedures and assure that direct reports know & follow policies & procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
- TRAINING: Complete training in area of responsibility and assure that direct reports are trained in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies & procedures. Complete required periodic re-training and assure that required periodic re-training takes place for direct reports in areas such as environmental health & safety
- SAFETY: Set standards for safe behavior. Recognize and reward safe behavior in others. Ensure that direct reports employ safe practices. Enforce safety policies & procedures. Evaluate staff member’s safety performance & insure that safety is a part of each direct report’s performance appraisal.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 2-3 years warehouse or similar experience
- Prior experience in the medical device industry is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Great Plains
- Must pass MAPS test or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations preferred
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Excellent hand and eye coordination/dexterity
- Ability to learn quickly and to identify, logically analyze and solve work-related problems
- Ability to learn overall understanding of process flow and resources within the organization
- Ability to function independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
Physical Requirements Needed to Perform Position Functions
- Lift/carry up to 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Push/pull up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Bend up to 30 degrees, kneel/squat, sit and rotate activities occasionally
- Twist/turn, stand/walk and overhead reach frequently
- Torqueing/crimping, grasping-light, out-stretched arm and keystrokes both arms.
Organization Linkages: List the titles of individuals and organizations with which this position has the most frequent and significant contact. Briefly describe the nature of those contacts.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.