Project Manager will lead assigned projects, programs and initiatives of medium to high complexity applying project management expertise to support the company and group’s strategy. Manage assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle, from concept to implementation. This includes developing SOW, business proposals, functional requirements, project plan w/milestones, financials, and implementation plan. Provide regular updates, maintain and improve reporting and project management systems. Provide management and guidance toward successful collaboration with multi-functional groups and direct project team responsible for implementation of Jabil’s strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all project requirements and/or objectives are gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
- Define and recognize project Key Performance Indicators and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Provide regular project health updates – Issues, Finances, Resources
- Conduct project risk reviews and identify appropriate mitigation.
- Facilitate communication as appropriate to all involved and "manage" the stakeholders. This includes escalate issues to the next level of management
- Ability to form and lead strong multi-functional teams to achieve company and/or customer objectives.
- Support long term planning activities.
- Take a lead role in growth and relationship of existing and emerging clients.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction / relationship both internal and external as deemed relative or necessary to project success.
- Conceptualize and communicate ways of providing new and improved value to our customers
- Interface with SMEs across the Jabil network to prepare proposals and execute project deliverables
- Support JHET Bray involvement in maintaining and improving the project management process
- Contribute engineering and product development knowledge and experience to all projects
- 100% Compliance on Monthly Safety Procedures Training. on Monthly Safety Procedures Tra
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and practices in areas such as safety and all regulatory compliance.
- Role model and promote the organisations Values and Behaviours.
- Supports all company quality programs and initiatives.
- Timeliness in addressing Quality System Requirements.
- Principles of data integrity must be strictly adhered to.
- All activities to be performed in strict accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Constantly seeks to improve work processes; Has a quality-first mentality; Learns from internal and external best practices to apply to her/his work
- Supports all company Lean Manufacturing principles
- Role models and promotes the organizations Values & Behaviours.
- Comply with all corporate safety, environmental and quality policies.
- Must take personal accountability for own safety whilst supporting a culture of safety management through compliance with all safety policies, safety observation reporting, and proactive involvement in Jabil AIM programme.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department / position.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior experience in project management in an applicable discipline.
- Previous experience in medical device design services.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and / or training
- Excellent program management skills
- Conduct job in professional manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to “see the big picture” when meeting the customer’s needs
- Sound judgment
- Excels at team building
- Passionate about working in a team with other disciplines
- Attention to detail
- Sound background in engineering and design
- Able to manage complex issues and challenges
- Motivated, takes initiative
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.