Responsible for leading the review and assessment of engineering documentation at release, change and obsolescence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinates, formats and maintains customer documentation, including ECO’s, BOM and CAD data.
· Assesses each ECO package for completeness and engineering revision control.
· Validates customer information for workcell.
· Creates and changes data in necessary systems with an emphasis on high quality and shortened throughputs.
· Copies and distributes ECN’s to appropriate manager for review and approval.
· Initiates electronic data transfers of automated systems such as SAP, BOM transfers, and the drawing viewing system.
· Generates detailed CAD drawings, assembly drawings, bill of materials and packaging design.
· Maintains cleanliness of general work area.
· Manage the ECO process in a timely and effective manner. Accuracy and on-time delivery are critical.
· Coordinates the interaction between engineering, manufacturing, and business unit to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
· Attention to detail in all tasks required for the job.
· Exemplify teamwork by effectively interfacing with others.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.