We’re looking for non-linear thinkers, who balance creativity with strategic firepower.
WHY JOIN US
Radius is the innovation consulting arm of Jabil, the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider in the world, together we bring the only end-to-end innovation consulting business committed to solving our clients' toughest challenges. With the multi-disciplinary strengths of strategists, researchers, human factors specialists, designers, and conceptual engineers, we help clients identify as well as capitalize on the next game-changing opportunity – through experiences and products designed to win. We can be best described as change agents, entrepreneurial professionals backed by a large, established Fortune 100 organization.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced strategy professional who thrives at the intersection of business, brand, and marketing strategy.
You are a self-starter, intellectually curious, and passionate about solving customer-driven business challenges. You are fluent in driving facts to findings and implications, designing research methodologies, and developing a clear point of view. You are a team player and a life-long learner.
Connected product strategy experience is a plus. Healthcare / MedTech experience is a must.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be joining a growing Innovation Strategy team where we work on intellectually challenging client opportunities – evaluating and advising on adjacent and transformational innovation projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of a client organization, industry, competitor set, and key audiences within a compressed timeframe
- Synthesize large tracts of information and extract key points that can contribute to a compelling, future-focused point of view
- Gather customer needs and insights across a variety of techniques including primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative research
- Conduct desktop research to build compelling case studies that are relevant to a client’s challenge
- Integrate findings into cohesive and compelling stories
- Contribute to ongoing client relationship management, new business development, and intellectual capital development as an integral part of the team
- Support or lead client workshops, including partners and clients at all levels across a range of industries
WHAT YOU MUST BRING
- MBA or equivalent formal business/strategic market analysis training required.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, product marketing, management consulting, corporate strategy, finance, entrepreneurship, venture capital, consumer insights, innovation management, or related fields
- Experience in consumer research – qualitative and quantitative, value chain analysis, customer journey mapping, market segmentation, and targeting
- Experience in identifying and delivering on growth opportunities and bringing products or services to market
- Solid financial analysis, modeling, and business case development skills
- Excellent analytical/quantitative and communication skills
- Demonstrated interest/experience in the role of technology transforming the business models and customer experience
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS
- Strong aptitude for data
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.