We’re looking for non-linear thinkers, who balance creativity with strategic firepower.
WHY JOIN US
Radius is the innovation consulting arm of Jabil, the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider in the world, together we bring the only end-to-end innovation consulting business committed to helping organizations imagine new futures and make them a reality. With the multi-disciplinary strengths of strategists, researchers, human factors specialists, designers, and conceptual engineers, we work to define innovation strategies and develop products, services and experiences that create sustainable, profitable growth for our clients across industries. We can be best described as change agents, entrepreneurial professionals backed by a large, established Fortune 100 organization.
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced strategy consulting professional who has the proven ability to think commercially, strategically, and creatively. This experience may come through work in strategy consulting, private equity, venture capital, investment banking, or within a corporate innovation team. You thrive at the intersection of business, brand, and growth strategy. You are a self-starter, intellectually curious, and passionate about solving customer-driven business challenges—you are looking to make an impact in the world through innovation. You are fluent in driving facts to findings and implications, crafting compelling narratives through data, and developing a clear point of view. You can move seamlessly from high-altitude thinking to tangible and practical. You are happy, comfortable, and successful working in an iterative way, without a heavy reliance on standard process. You are a team player and a life-long learner.
Connected product strategy experience is a plus. Healthcare / MedTech experience is a must.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be joining a growing Innovation Strategy team where we work on intellectually challenging client opportunities – evaluating and advising on adjacent and transformational innovation projects.
- Translate clients’ business needs into business requirements and develop a deep understanding of a client organization, industry, competitor set, emerging technologies, macro trends and key customers within a compressed timeframe
- Structure problems through creative frameworks, synthesizing insights across multiple data sources and asserting a strategic perspective to guide business priorities
- Perform comprehensive analysis across large tracts of information and extract key points that can contribute to a compelling, future-focused point of view
- Support primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative user research, synthesizing findings, and understanding requirements
- Think laterally to uncover key themes and insights that can spark game-changing innovations and develop real-world solutions positioned for growth
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial and operational metrics directly to near- and long-term business improvement
- Work with a cross-functional team to build hypothesis sets, analyses, and roadmaps for solutions
- Act as a thoughtful, consultative partner to our clients and internal cross-functional teams
- Support client workshops, including partners and clients at all levels
- Contribute to POVs and approach for business pitches and proposals
- Mentor, manage and develop junior strategy staff
- Connect and collaborate with teams in the wider Jabil network to build bigger, more connected projects
WHAT YOU MUST BRING
- MBA or equivalent formal business/strategic market analysis training required
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, growth accelerator, business model transformation, operating model and profitability improvement, data monetization, strategic planning, M&A, venture capital, entrepreneurship, product development, innovation or related fields
- Track record of developing new products, services, and solutions to business problems
- Solid financial analysis, market-sizing, value-chain analysis, revenue and financial modeling, and business case development skills
- Ability to structure and scope complex problems and apply a range of analytical tools to develop solutions through agile economics
- Ability to sell a point of view, not just have one
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting selling ideas/compelling narratives to various to clients or other decision-makers (technical and non-technical)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to successfully execute on multiple, simultaneous workstreams and projects
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, with a solid sense of setting priorities
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS
- Strong business acumen and aptitude for data
- Fast-thinking, nimble, adaptable attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment—always open to new ideas with the ability to recognize potential business value
WHAT YOU MAY ALSO HAVE
- Experience in venture-building
- Ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution across operations, technology, and organizational design
- Experience in consumer research – qualitative and quantitative, market segmentation, customer journey mapping, etc.
- Experience working in cross-functional role (industrial design, digital transformation, product development, marketing, supply chain, process optimization, change management, etc.)
- Experience applying experimentation tools and best practices to unlock insights and drive growth
- Experience designing customer strategies that drive growth across web and mobile
This role requires minimal travel, and our team is distributed, allowing you the flexibility to work remote.
Finally, we provide opportunities for career advancement, exposure to a huge range of business challenges and competitive compensation + incentive structures.
So, what are you waiting for?
This job cannot be performed remotely in the state of Colorado.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.